Thank you for your interest in taking part in our playtests for Été. Make sure you read and agree to the following non-disclosure agreement (NDA), then fill out and submit the sign-up form below.
Bonjour! Merci pour votre intérêt
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
From: The person signing up for playtests (hereinafter referred to as the “Playtester”, "they", "them")
Towards: Interim Studio, Inc. (d.b.a. Studio Impossible), a company duly registered in Quebec, Canada (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
For the purposes of this agreement, the “Information” refers to any and all builds, videos, images, documents, practices, methods, and plans which the Company may have already or may in the future:
- put at the disposal of the Playtester;
- disclose to the Playtester either in writing, verbally or digitally; or
- allow the Playtester to consult or to access either directly or indirectly;
For the purposes of this agreement, the Playtester’s “Duties” refers to reviewing the Information and providing feedback about it to the Company.
Right of Ownership
The Playtester acknowledges that all the Information is strictly confidential and privileged and shall remain the property of the Company.
The Playtester undertakes as follows in favour of the Company:
- They shall maintain the confidentiality of the Information.
- They shall not convey or transmit any or all of the Information;
- They shall take all necessary preventive measures in order to maintain the confidentiality of all the Information;
- They shall not use the Information except within the performance of their Duties;
- They shall not make or keep any reproduction of the Information except within the performance of their Duties.
- They shall delete any such reproduction of the Information after the performance of their Duties.
This undertaking shall apply until the public release of the Company’s game (tentatively titled “Été”) and for a further period of two (2) years following it.
If the Playtester fails to abide by their obligations pursuant to this undertaking, they shall compensate the Company for any damage resulting therefrom, the whole without prejudice to the Company’s other rights and recourses for the enforcement of the terms of this undertaking and for the prevention of any future breach thereof. The Playtester acknowledges that their failure to abide by this undertaking will cause the Company immediate, serious and irreparable injury. Consequently, the Playtester acknowledges that in the event of such a breach, in addition to seeking damages from the Playtester as stated hereinabove, the Company shall forthwith apply to a court for the immediate issuance of an injunction. If a court rules that this undertaking is too broad as to its content, scope or term, rather than voiding this undertaking, the said court shall be empowered to reduce the said content, scope or term to the maximum reasonable level.
The Playtester also acknowledges that, in light of the above-mentioned considerations and the Company’s operations to date, this undertaking is reasonable as to its content, scope and term.
By completing and submitting the following digital sign-up form, the Playtester hereby agrees to the above-mentioned terms.
We will contact you at your email address if and when you are selected for a playtest session.
The email will come from an official address of the studio (@impossible.dev).
Thanks again and talk soon!
— Everyone at Impossible